|Spread Port Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold SMWTR1|
The SMWTR1 manifold is designed to deliver the
highest performance and value for Big Block Chevrolet Spread Port engines.
The runner length is tuned for engines operating up to 7,500 RPM.
Total weight with top 29 lbs.
A precision cast manifold will perform the same or better than a fabricated manifold of the same target dimensions for the following reasons:
1. Reduced resonance from vibration.
2. Runner cross sections of a casting are more precise than welded sheet metal.
3. Runner cross sections of a casting have better shape transition from rectange to round than formed sheet metal.
4. Material is provided near the openings for port matching where it is needed.
5. Runners have matched radius turns rather than bevel connections for smoother flow.
6. More accurate runner to plenum blend radii.
There is only one version of this manifold.
- PB1800 Series (Big Duke)
- PB1803 Series (Big Duke)
- 14 Degree Oval CNC
- 14 Degree Rectangle
- 18 Degree Rectangle Pro 1